Undergraduate Student Forms
New Major Exercise
- To identify a new major in case a grade of C- or better in a course for a third attempt is not received or the Policy Exception is not granted. You must complete the New Major Exercise form and turn it in to your advisor.
Global Poverty Interest Form:
- If you are interested in enrolling in the Global Poverty minor, please complete Global Poverty minor interest form and bring it to your advising appointment.
Double Major/Dual Degree:
- You can obtain a form in 0107 Symons Hall.
Permission to Enroll:
- You can obtain this form from your advisor or 0107 Symons Hall.
- Verify that the course you are taking will transfer back to the Unversity of Maryland. Visit Transfer Credit Center to look up the institution and course.
- Once you complete the course it is your responsibility to request that the official transcript be sent to University of Maryland (Registrar's Office).
Exception to Policy:
- Before submitting a Policy Exception form, please meet with your advsior to discuss your reason for submitting the form and if completing the form is appropriate. Online submission is required.