College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
Agricultural & Resource Economics


Undergraduate Student Forms

 Major Change Exercerise

  • To identify a new major in case a grade of C- or better in a course for a third attempt is not received or the Policy Exception is not granted.  You must complete the AREC major change execerise.pdf form and turn it in to your advisor.

Global Poverty Interest Form:

Double Major/Dual Degree:

  • You can obtain a form in 0107 Symons Hall.

Permission to Enroll:

  • You can obtain this form online.
  • Verify that the course you are taking will transfer back to the Unversity of Maryland. Visit Transfer Credit Center to look up the institution and course.
  • Once you complete the course it is your responsibility to request that the official transcript be sent to University of Maryland (Registrar's Office).

Exception to Policy:

  • Before submitting a Policy Exception form, please meet with your advsior to discuss your reason for submitting the form and if completing the form is appropriate. Online submission is required.
Maintained by the IET Department of the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources. © 2017.