Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the AREC office located?
- The department office is located at 2200 Symons Hall, College Park, MD 20742
- I am an undergraduate student. Where do I get more information about AREC?
- I would like to reserve the conference room, 3121 Symons Hall. Who handles the scheduling?
- Please call the front desk of the AREC business office at 301-405-1293.
- I would like to reserve the Experimental Economics lab, 0115 Symons Hall. Who handles the scheduling?
- I am a journalist and I would like to interview a professor. How do I find the right professor for the topic?
- Please contact the Sara Lynn Gavin, the communications coordinator for the College of Agricultural and Natural Resources. Sara can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-405-9235.
- I have a question about my home garden. Who should I ask for help?